Lists of Sainsbury's products suitable for various dietary requirements. Lists were available to customers on request.
1) Gluten free foods (Oct 1980)
2) Store cupboard standbys (for disabled shoppers, during 'periods of adverse weather conditions or as a guide for a self-catering holiday') (1980s)
3) 'Foods from which artificial additives have been removed in the last year' (Mar 1986)
4) Additive free foods (May 1986)
5) Foods suitable for vegetarians and vegans (1987)
6) Foods suitable for vegetarians and vegans (1990)
7) Preservative free foods (1990)
8) Egg free foods (Sep 1990)
9) Information for diabetics (Nov 1990)
10) Two booklets 'Special dietary requirements: Egg free, gluten free, milk free, soya free, vegetarian and vegan, diabetic, low fat, pregnancy'
11) Product guides for Special Dietary Requirements (Soya free, Milk free, Shellfish free, Coeliacs).
Do you have an image that relates to this record? Add your personal touch. If you worked for Sainsbury’s, please provide brief career details and include dates where appropriate.