The Content of the Sainsbury Archive Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights (both registered and unregistered).
Copyright in the material made available on this website is owned by or licensed to the Sainsbury Archive, Museum of London Docklands or J Sainsbury plc. Where copyright ownership is unclear, every reasonable effort has been made to identify and trace copyright owners, to avoid any infringement. If you believe we have used copyrighted work on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed license or contract, please advise us, including the following information:
- Sufficient information to enable us to identify and locate the copyrighted work
- Indication of whether you are the copyright owner or are acting on their behalf (please supply details of all parties involved and the relationship between them).
- Your full contact details, including a telephone number and an email address.
You may retrieve and display the Content of the Website on a computer screen, and may save or download permitted Content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such Content for your own personal, educational or non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or Content on the Website without written permission from the Sainsbury Archive.
Nothing in these terms may be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right, copyright or other intellectual property right (registered or unregistered).
The Sainsbury Archive respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our Members to do the same. If you believe that your Content has been used in a way that infringes your copyright please contact us at email@example.com
Reproducing Content Policy
The intellectual property in all content on [www.sainsburyarchive.org.uk] (the”Website”) is owned by the Sainsbury Archive or other third party owners.
The Sainsbury Archive content, including, without limitation, features, photographs, videos, graphics, articles and recollections (the “Content”) may be reproduced only in accordance with this Policy. The Policy may be updated from time to time. Please check back periodically.
- Website Content may be used for personal, education and non-commercial purposes only.
- Where Content is unavailable for use this will be clearly stated on the Website.
The following uses of available Content are permitted following registration at [sainsburyarchive.org.uk]:
- Use, including downloading and printing, of photographs or video images, for private study or criticism or for limited circulation for teaching purposes in a registered educational establishment. Where Content is reproduced it must be closely annotated with the acknowledgement © The Sainsbury Archive, Museum of London Docklands and the current year.
- Use, including downloading and printing, of limited extracts of copyright text for private study or criticism or for limited circulation for teaching purposes in a registered educational establishment. Where Content is reproduced it must be closely annotated with the acknowledgement © The Sainsbury Archive, Museum of London Docklands and the current year.
- Reproduction of the Sainsbury Archive Content by examination authorities is permitted by written permission only. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reuse of Content, where available, under a Creative Commons Licence CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
- Statutory use of Content, including fair dealing, criticism or reporting a current event.
The following use of Content is NOT PERMITTED:
- Use, including reproduction, rental, lending or publication of Website Content in any form for commercial purposes. Commercial purposes in the context of a Creative Commons licence means ‘not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation’. The Sainsbury Archive extend that definition to include anything that is charged for to cover costs or make a profit.
- Use of any Sainsbury Archive trademark or website graphic without prior written permission from the Sainsbury Archive.
- Hosting or display of Content via third party platforms.
- Repeated use and storage of substantial amounts of Website Content in a retrieval system
- Use of Website Content on any social media platform for commercial purposes
- Reproduction of Content following adaptation or alteration.
- Use of Content without attribution to the Sainsbury Archive
- Unauthorised data mining of Website Content.
If you are unsure whether you may reproduce Content, please contact us via email@example.com