The Sainsbury Archive – Reproducing Content Policy
The intellectual property in all content on www.sainsburyarchive.org.uk (the”Website”) is owned by the Sainsbury Archive or other third party owners.
The Sainsbury Archive content, including, without limitation, features, photographs, videos, graphics, articles and recollections (the “Content”) may be reproduced only in accordance with this Policy. The Policy may be updated from time to time. Please check back periodically.
- Website Content may be used for personal, education and non-commercial purposes only.
- Where Content is unavailable for use this will be clearly stated on the Website.
The following uses of available Content are permitted following registration at [sainsburyarchive.org.uk]:
- Use, including downloading and printing, of photographs or video images, for private study or criticism or for limited circulation for teaching purposes in a registered educational establishment. Where Content is reproduced it must be closely annotated with the acknowledgement © The Sainsbury Archive, Museum of London Docklands and the current year.
- Use, including downloading and printing, of limited extracts of copyright text for private study or criticism or for limited circulation for teaching purposes in a registered educational establishment. Where Content is reproduced it must be closely annotated with the acknowledgement © The Sainsbury Archive, Museum of London Docklands and the current year.
- Reproduction of the Sainsbury Archive Content by examination authorities is permitted by written permission only. Please contact us via email@example.com
- Reuse of Content, where available, under a Creative Commons Licence CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
- Statutory use of Content, including fair dealing, criticism or reporting a current event.
The following use of Content is NOT PERMITTED:
- Use, including reproduction, rental, lending or publication of Website Content in any form for commercial purposes. Commercial purposes in the context of a Creative Commons licence means ‘not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation’. The Sainsbury Archive extend that definition to include anything that is charged for to cover costs or make a profit.
- Use of any Sainsbury Archive trademark or website graphic without prior written permission from the Sainsbury Archive.
- Hosting or display of Content via third party platforms.
- Repeated use and storage of substantial amounts of Website Content in a retrieval system
- Use of Website Content on any social media platform for commercial purposes
- Reproduction of Content following adaptation or alteration.
- Use of Content without attribution to the Sainsbury Archive
- Unauthorised data mining of Website Content.
If you are unsure whether you may reproduce Content, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org